Microwaving chicken breast in the Anyday avoids all stereotypes of breast as the dry, boring, and bland part of chicken. The resulting juicy, tender meat is an excellent topping for salads, pasta, sandwiches, and more.
All of Anyday’s recipes are tested (and retested!) in many different microwaves and home kitchens to make sure they work — and work well.
(8oz, 225g pieces)
|1 piece (225g)
|2 pieces (450g)
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Place in one layer in an Anyday Shallow Dish and cover with the lid (knob lifted).
- Cook in the microwave for the time listed in the table, or until chicken is cooked through.
- If the chicken breast is very thick, cut in half before cooking.
- For the most even cooking, flip chicken halfway through the cook time.
- We recommend using an Anyday Shallow Dish for cooking proteins. If using an Anyday Deep Dish, you may need to add more cooking time.
Want more chicken breast recipes?
Level it Up!
Try these versatile flavor combinations with this cooked ingredient.
Simple tonkatsu: Dice into medium-sized pieces and mix with sauce of ketchup, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Serve over rice garnished with thinly sliced scallions
Fajitas: Shred and season with chipotle adobo, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Enjoy over a black bean and rice bowl
Parmesan: Spoon tomato sauce over sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Melt cheese under the broiler or in the microwave
Creamy pasta: Mix with alfredo sauce or cream of mushroom soup. Enjoy over cooked pasta or biscuits
Salad topper: Slice or dice and add to a simple Caesar salad